Working Group Patent-Free Declaration for the ESRO Specification
The ESRO Development Working Group, on March 29, 2000 does make the
- The Efficient Short Remote Operations (ESRO) Specification is
intended to be a patent-free protocol.
- The base ESRO Specification has been published as RFC-2188.
- Patent-free declarations for the base specification have been
made to the Free Protocols Foundation.
- The ESRO Specification is currently undergoing development and
enhancement by ESRO.org. It is intended that the protocol remain
patent-free as a result of this development and enhancement.
- Development and enhancement of ESRO by ESRO.org takes place via
the public mailing list email@example.com.
- The functioning of the ESRO Development Working Group via
firstname.lastname@example.org conforms fully to the patent-free policies and
procedures of the Free Protocols Foundation, as specified in
Free Protocols Foundation Policies and
particular, all contributors are required to acknowledge that by
joining the email@example.com mailing list, they are agreeing to
adhere to the policies and procedures of the Free Protocols Foundation
with regard to patent-freedom.
On behalf of The ESRO Development Working Group,
Mohsen BANAN, Chairman
Please send comments or problems about the FreeProtocols web site to firstname.lastname@example.org
Revision: 220.127.116.11 -- Last Updated: 2000/03/23 19:45:14