Date: 2 May 2002 23:05:59 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: announce-return-1-@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at freeprotocols.org.

<lists-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
/opt/public/osmt/bin/seedSubjectAction.sh[490]: do_htmlUpdate[11]: _opDo[37]: _opDoRunOnly[15]: mmaQmailFqmaAnalyze[44]: _opDo[37]: _opDoRunOnly[15]: opAcctInfoGet[5]: opAcct_IsUserValid: line 10: /usr/bin/logins: cannot execute [Permission denied]
EH_,mmaQmailLists.sh,_opDoRunOnly,17: PROBLEM: FAILED: opAcctInfoGet qvd-0003 [ErrCode]= 1

Main Index | Thread Index