Silence in LEAP

Hi!

I hope LEAP would make a great success.
But while I have subcribed the forum for a few months,
I got just a few mails, I'm afraid.

Does it mean that LEAP is going to die?

Oh. No!
I don't want that.

First of all, I have a question.

http://www.qualcomm.com/cda/brew2/0,1817,50,00.html
This page has a Q/A.

"Q: Which wireless networks will BREW work with?
A: QUALCOMM has MOUs with Japan's KDDI, Korea Telecom Freetel (KTF),
LEAP and Verizon Wireless in the United States, and Mexico's Pegaso.
We expect to announce other carrier partners in the near future.
The company is in active discussion with the other major CDMA carriers
around the globe. QUALCOMM expects BREW-enabled services to begin
rolling out before the end of 2001, with many more to follow in 2002."

I'm wondering if the LEAP in the answer paragraph is this forum.
If so, please let me know details for the cooperation.

www.leap.com has no information.
www.leap.org is Leadership Education for AsianPacifics.

By the way,l
It's being revealed now that WAP couldn't penetrate in EU mobile users.
The WAP Forum is adopting IP architecture for the WAP2 development.
See this document, WAP 2.0 Architecture.
http://www1.wapforum.org/tech/documents/WAP-210-WAPArch-20001017-p.pdf

I think LEAP can compete with WAP2 in terms of protocols.
So LEAP with xHTML can be a good mobile wireless Internet environment.

Any other opinions?

--
Yong-Woon KIM

Main Index | Thread Index